MRDSoft specialize in the development of Enterprise applications including Fusion Middle Ware (FMW), EBusiness Suite, Peoplesfot products and various technologies including SOA, ADF, Java, J2EE, .NET. We have deep expertise across the product lines of enterprise applications. We have expertise using industry popular frameworks including Struts, Spring, Hibernate and JSF. Also proficient using Web development models such as AJAX, our consultants can create interactive applications with a richer front-end and improved usability. Several concurrent activities occur during the Development phase:
- Implementation of the solution according to the functional specification. Development of a flexible platform necessary to deploy incrementally.
- Data transformation analysis and implementation are important for applications that rely on incorporating existing and outside sources of data.
- Transition planning includes scheduling system rollout, ensuring hardware and software will be in place, and finalizing user and administrator training plans.
- Testing occurs on several levels as the application development progresses. Developers check their individual work, the Quality Assurance team develops and executes test suites against integrated modules, and stakeholders review the application for completeness, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Writing the User and Administration Documentation begins in this stage.
- Acceptance of the deliverables.